In the last post in our FAQ series we discussed whether or not FlexiSPY has any geographical limitations.
In this post, we will be answering another frequently asked question, “How long does FlexiSPY take to setup?”
We will also give tips for ensuring a smooth and timely setup.
So, let’s begin!
How long does FlexiSPY take to setup?
FlexiSPY takes around 10 minutes to setup (depending on your internet speed and the processing power of the phone you are installing on.) However, if you don’t fully understand the process before beginning the installation then it could take longer.
To better understand the time that it takes. we should take a look at the steps involved in the process of getting FlexiSPY Setup.
Basics of the setup
1) Downloading FlexiSPY
Like any app, FlexiSPY is downloaded from the internet, and onto the phone using the phone itself. The only difference between FlexiSPY and other common apps is that the FlexiSPY app is hosted by us, not an app repository like Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play store.
When you purchase FlexiSPY, you are shown the special link that you will need to enter on the target phone’s web browser. From the page the link leads you to you can then download the FlexiSPY app onto the phone.
2) Installing FlexiSPY
After the download finishes your phone will typically give you a notification that the download has finished. After tapping on the finished download you are taken through the installation screen. The installation screen shows what permissions our app uses and asks you to confirm that you would like to install. After letting the app install onto the phone it’s time for activation.
3) Activating FlexiSPY
Similar to most apps, after the installation of the app is complete, you still need to register the app to use it. This is where your activation code comes in handy, as it is required in order to activate FlexiSPY onto the phone. (Note that by activating FlexiSPY you are agreeing to our terms and conditions) You should also note that we recommend a SIM card be in the phone at time of activation -afterwards you can remove or change the SIM card if you wish.
It is also during activation that you choose whether to make FlexiSPY a Visible or Hidden app.
Here are some top tips that our team suggests you read before installing FlexiSPY.
- Know if the features you want require the phone to be rooted or not. Here’s a page that shows the difference in Nonrooted – Rooted devices.
- Take into account that the estimated time it takes to install FlexiSPY does not include any rooting or jailbreaking that may need to be done.
- Research the difference between FlexiSPY PREMIUM and FlexiSPY EXTREME. In short, FlexiSPY EXTREME includes all PREMIUM features but with addition of: Password Cracker, Listen to and Record Phone Calls, Control Microphone and Camera, and Spoofing tools.
- Read through the entire installation documentation before you try to install onto the target phone.
- Try installing and activating FlexiSPY onto your own phone to be truly confident in the process.
- Use our worry free Root / Jailbreak + FlexiSPY Installation service
- Check our compatibility page to ensure the device is compatible.
We hope this article answered any questions you had about setting up FlexiSPY, and gave you some insight on doing the installation smoothly.
Do you still have any questions about setting up FlexiSPY? Or maybe you’d like to share a tip with our blog readers. If so, leave a comment in the comments section below and we’ll get back to you ASAP!