We are excited to announce that FlexiSPY, the world’s most powerful monitoring software for Android and iPhone, now comes with a Network Connections feature! This new feature allows you to monitor the names of all cellular and WiFi networks your device has ever connected to – including the date and time the connection was made or broken. Let’s get into why this is useful for you!
Why You Need To Spy On Network Connections
The Network Connections feature is another useful tool for FlexiSPY users looking to understand the full picture of their monitored device. Whether a parent protecting your children, an employer protecting your business or an Android or iPhone user looking to protect your personal information, this feature is beneficial to you in a number of ways.
- Stay unnoticed. With the Network Connections feature, you will save on GPRS data charges by knowing exactly when a device is connected to WiFi or a cellular connection. After checking if the device is connected to WiFi, you may then request uploads of large files.
- Stay informed — even if their GPS is turned off! As a parent, you can never be too overprotective of your children. Use this feature to receive instant confirmation that your son is connected to his school’s network during the day or that your daughter is at her friend’s house after school – even if their phone’s GPS is turned off. If your children are not connected when they should be, you can step in to ensure they are safe.
- Stay protected. The FlexiSPY Network connections feature allows you to see if anyone has bypassed a restricted WiFi spot, so you can see who is accessing information or content they should not be. When securing your office network or setting up Parental Controls at home, you are doing this for safety reasons and it is important to know if this layer of protection is breached.
Who Can Spy On Network Connections?
As mentioned above, being able to spy on network connections is useful for anyone and FlexiSPY has made it easy. Our Network Connections feature is compatible with both rooted and non-rooted Android and iPhone devices, and this means you can monitor when and where a phone is connected regardless of the phone you track.
How Do I Spy On Network Connections?
To view a list of all WiFi and network connections made or broken by a device, follow these easy steps:
- Log in to your online user portal
- Click Data on the left
- Select Network
- View the connections
Here’s an example of what your Network Connections list will look like.
What Else Can FlexiSPY For Android And iPhone Do?
In addition to spying on network connections, FlexiSPY has over 150 monitoring features — more than any other competing product — to help keep you, your business and your loved ones safe. Our team of expert engineers is constantly adding and updating our software capabilities, allowing Android and iPhone users to:
- Record calls made to or from a device
- Monitor keystrokes with our Keylogger
- Read messages from popular IM platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Skype
- Track conversations across the most popular email providers
- View internet browser history, bookmarks, search terms and more
- Take photos and videos remotely
Stay In The Know
For updates on the latest features, blog posts and exclusive discounts, subscribe to our FlexiNews monthly newsletter today via the form below. You may also want to subscribe to our YouTube channel for even more exciting FlexiSPY information.