Click here to learn more about our rooting service
This guide will show you how to root the Sharp Aquos Crystal 306SH phone from Sharp.
Disclaimer: FlexiSPY is not responsible for rooting the Android device in any way. Before performing any of these steps make sure you back up your Android device completely.
Rooting is done entirely by you at your own risk.
This is only for the Sharp Aquos model 206SH) only.
What is needed to root the Sharp Aquos Crystal?
In order to root the Sharp Aquos Crystal you will need the following.
- The Sharp Aquos Crystal you want to root in your hand (model 306SH only).
- A PC.
Step 1 – Download the root APK
Rooting the phone is done using an APK file which you can get from here.
Save the file to your computer in an easy to find location on your PC.
Please note that the download site is in Chinese so please use Google Translate to download the APK file.
The file size of the download must be 25.8 MB.
Step 2 – Copy the root APK to the Sharp Aquos Crystal
You now need to copy the APK root file on to the phone which is done as follows:
- Connect the Sharp Aquos to your PC
- Copy the file you downloaded in step 1 on to the phone in an easy to find location such as the Downloads folder.
Step 3 – Root the phone
You can now install Framaroot on the phone and root it. This is done by doing the following:
- Disconnect the Sharp Aquos from your PC.
- On the phone browse to the download folder and run the APK file (you may need to install a file manager from the Play Store to do this; enable installation of unknown sources if asked).
- Tap Root and wait for the process to complete.
Note: If the program does not complete try holding down Power and Volume Up together when you run the app.
Step 4 – Enter recovery mode to finish root
To complete the root process, after step 3 was successful, you must boot the phone in to recovery mode.
To do this please do the following.
- Turn off the phone.
- Hold down Power and Volume Down. The phone will boot in to recovery.
- Root should then be installed.
- Restart the device.
When the Sharp Aquos Crystal has rebooted look for the SuperSU icon which means that you have successfully rooted the phone.