The wait is almost over Android users, FlexiVIEW for Android is on its way. You’ll soon be able to download the beta version of our first-ever mobile app, which means even more convenience and on-the-go access to your mobile monitoring account.
What is FlexiVIEW?
FlexiVIEW is a first-of-its-kind app that gives Premium and Extreme users the ability to see many of your favorite FlexiSPY events right from your phone – that means you won’t need to check the online portal for information about Call Record, VoIP Call Record, SMS, Email, IM, Address Book, Camera Photo, Ambient Record and Location functions.
- View data directly from your own phone without logging into your portal
- Group and arrange data based on category and importance
- Only monitor the data that is relevant to you
- A badge number tells you which categories have been active since last logging in
- See the most recent 100 events on your Timeline
- Manage all your accounts within FlexiVIEW
- Enable or disable calling right from the menu
- Redirect to your online portal if needed
- Know your data is secure with two-factor authentication
What does Beta mean?
Beta means you’ll be the first to try FlexiVIEW. It also means we want your feedback and opinions to ensure FlexiVIEW has the best possible user experience. Once you’ve used the app, you can leave us comments in the FlexiVIEW Forum.
How do I get FlexiVIEW for Android?
Step 1: Purchase a copy of FlexiSPY HERE
Step 2: As this app is still in the final stages of development, please message us inside your portal asking for access.
Step 3: As soon as FlexiVIEW for Android is released, our team will send you an update on how you can download the app!